Improve Productivity with Better Communication
Lync Online is Microsoft's replacement of Office Communicator. Improve productivity and save money with features for instant messaging and online meetings. Quickly know how and when to get in touch with collegues as a result of the powerful integrated presence capabilities. Your workforce can improve efficiency with the extensive communication features of Lync online.
Lync Online Features
- Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Make 1-to-1 computer-based audio and video calls to other Lync users using a PC and a web camera.
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client.
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications.
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync using IM, audio and video through Lync federation.
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues