Enterprise Class Information Technology for Small Business
The plan for small businesses and professionals, creatively called Plan P1, is designed for businesses with 1 to 25 employees. It is truly a great tool for improving your productivity and the productivity of your employees.
We know you don't want to spend much needed capital and time maintaining IT infrastructure. Office 365 provides some of the same enterprise applications for communication, collaboration, and customer contact that have traditionaly only been available to large organizations with substantial IT staffs. With Office 365, Microsoft's experts maintain the infrastructure to provide your business highly available, secure, enterprise class technology without the headaches.
Be assured that Jakray will help you make the right choices, implement the right solutions and maximize the benefit of these tools to gain the advantage you need to win in the marketplace.
Office 365 for Small Businesses and Professionals - Plan P1
This service plan is for companies with up to 25 employees. A maximum of 50 users is allowed.
- Exchange Online - Business class email, calendar, contacts, antivirus, and personal archive
- Sharepoint Online - Sites to share documents and information
- Lync Online - Instant Messaging, Online Meetings, Presence
- Office Web Apps - Browser-based access to SharePoint sites with capability to view, edit and share online content created in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Mailbox storage of 25 GB (gigabytes)
- Works with Microsoft Office desktop applications that you already know; including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Self-help and community support
Why a Small Business Might Choose an Enterprise Plan
You might want to select one of the enterprise plans even though you are a small business and have less than 50 employees if:
- The business may grow to greater than 50 users within the next few years. There is no capability to migrate from plan P1 to an enterprise plan.
- You need a higher level of support than the communicty support. Enterprise plans include 24x7 phone support.
- Active Directory Sync is required to sync/manage user groups
- Advanced archive capabilities are required for legal compliance
- Blackberry Enterprise Server support is required